Are you looking for how to maximize the cold nature in your cabin during the cold weather? well, we have about 6 best vented propane heater for cabin in this article. These heaters are the best to use for your cabin as a heat source during cold weather.
With any of the vented propane heaters explained below, you will be able to heat up your cold cabin. Also, vented propane heaters are the best to be used in cabin because of how easy it is to install when compared to other heating sources available to be used in a home. You can be able to choose any style, design, and shape you desire.
The 6 vented propane heater for cabin are:
- Rinnai EX17CT 16,700 BTU Direct Vent Wall Furnace
- Ashley Hearth Products DVAG17L 17,000 BTU Direct Vent Propane Heater
- Martin Direct Vent 8,000 BTU Propane Wall Heater
- Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Dual-Fuel Heater
- Martin Direct Vent 11,000 BTU Propane Wall heater
- Ashley Hearth DVAG11L 11,000 BTU Direct Vent Propane Heater
The buying guides below will help you make a choice and pick the one you think will satisfy your need
6 Best Vented Propane Heater For Cabin
Here are the best vented propane heater for cabin:
1. Rinnai EX17CT 16,700 BTU Direct Vent Wall Furnace
Rinnai EX17CT is one of the best vented propane heaters for cabin because of the amazing features it comes with. If not for anything but for the fact that it is flexible and ductless. The fact that it is ductless means that it will save you lots of money with which you would have used in ducting the heater.
With an input range of 8,200 to 16,700 BTU per hour, Rinnai EX17CT ensures that your space is heated up appropriately to your satisfaction.
Rinnai EX17CT will ensure that your space is heated up. It will make sure you no longer feel cold while using it not too long your turn it on with the use of the controllable thermostat it comes with.
Pros of Rinnai EX17CT
- It is ductless
- Can heat the whole house and can be used as a complement to other heaters in the house
- Ensures that energy is saved
- It gives an amazing 8,200 to 16,700 BTU per hour
Cons of Rinnai EX17CT
- It doesn’t come with a mounting hardware
2. Ashley Hearth Products DVAG17L 17,000 BTU Direct Vent Propane Heater
There are several reasons why Ashley Hearth Products DVAG17L is among the best vented propane heater for cabin. Features like safety pilot make the product unique and different from others. The pilot ensures that the flow of gas is prevented anytime the pilot is doused.
Ashley Hearth Products will make sure that your room is heated up to your satisfaction. The product can heat up to 375 sq ft which is amazing for such a vent. With this, you are certain that your space is heated up to your desired taste.
Just like other vented propane heaters, Ashley Hearth Products comes with matchless piezo lighting. The lighting ensures that your heater is turned on as quickly as possible.
This product is also good for those looking for a heater that is silent while working. Ashley Hearth Products comes with a 430 stainless steel porter burner. With this, the heater won’t have to be making annoying sounds anytime you try to turn it on or turn it off.
Another amazing feature of this heater is that it can be used in any modular homes or mobile homes. Peradventure you are going for a container house or camping, you can choose to use this product to heat up your space during the cold season.
The fact that it works silently makes it perfect to be used in bedrooms and living rooms.
Pros of Ashley Hearth Products
- Comes with matchless piezo lighting
- It comes with a complete installation kit
- It works silently
- It can be used in modular or mobile homes
Cons of Ashley Hearth Products
- While working, the body of the product can be hot to touch which is not good for kids and pets to touch.
3. Martin Direct Vent 8,000 BTU Propane Wall Heater
Martin Direct Vent is another best vented propane heater for a cabin because it comes with a built-in thermostat. The thermostat is from low to high dial giving you an opportunity to heat your room appropriately with 8000 BTU.
Another reason why Martin Direct Vent is one of the best is because of how easy it is to install. With this vented propane heater, you won’t find it hard to install it in your cabin. This feature is also very good for those that like the “do it yourself” (DIY).
By mere looking at the Martin Direct Vent, you will notice that it is designed with a decorative glass-ceramic window that gives stylish and clean energy to your space. It ensures that the vent gas works effortlessly without much issue.
There is also a piezo ignition on the vent and the amazing thing with this product is that you are also getting vent installation kits out of the box.
Pros of Martin Direct Vent
- It comes with a built-in thermostat
- Comes with piezo ignition
- It is easier to maintain
- It is easier to install
- Comes with a vent installation kit
Cons of Martin Direct Vent
- For it to be installed, the thickness of the wall must not be less than 11.5cm
- The thickness of the wall must not be more than 32 cm
4. Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Dual-Fuel Heater
Mr. Heater F260550 is one of the best heaters out there because it makes use of propane or natural gas while working. It comes with a spark-ignition features that let you ignite the hater. It also comes with a self-diagnostic control module which let you control the heater to your satisfaction.
Unlike most other vented propane heaters, Mr. Heater F260550 ensures that your space is hated up to 50,000 BTU per hour which is amazing. It promises to heat up to 1,250 sq. ft which is also amazing for such a heater.
With this product, even if you have a low electrical current, you can still able to use this product as it doesn’t require so much power to work. With just a 115V AC supply, the heater will work effortlessly.
Pros of Mr. Heater F260550
- It comes with a spark ignition
- It comes with a self diagnostic control
- Heats up to 50,000 BTU per hour
- It comes with a 3-year factory warranty
- Uses low electric power to work
Cons of Mr. Heater F260550
- You will have to buy thermostat separately after purchasing this product
- It comes with a low profile design
5. Martin Direct Vent 11,000 BTU Propane Wall heater
One of the amazing features of this heater is that it is CSA certified, meaning that anyone in the United States and even Canada can comfortably use this product in their homes.
However, the heater comes with piezo ignition and a built-in thermostat, meaning that you don’t have to buy a thermostat after you must have purchased the product.
The heater is capable of heating up to 323 sq. ft with 11,000 BTU. It has a ceramic glass window and requires no power to operate, hence suitable for rooms.
- It comes with a piezo ignition
- It comes with a built-in thermostat
- It comes with vent installation kits
- It is highly efficient
- It is simple to maintain
- It is good for small spaces
6. Ashley Hearth DVAG11L 11,000 BTU Direct Vent Propane Heater
Just like other vented propane heaters, Ashley Hearth DVAG11L 11,000 BTU Direct Vent Propane Heater is one of the best because of how efficient it delivers. The heater will ensure that your room doesn’t feel cozy anymore.
Just as the name says, the heater can heat up to 11,000 BTU per hour which is amazing. It also comes with matchless piezo lighting. This feature ensures that the product is turned on as quickly as possible.
- It is efficient
- It is easy to use
- It is easy to install
- It comes with a complete installation kit
- It can be used for small rooms, mobile or modular homes
Advantages of Vented Propane Heaters to your Cabin
It is Safe to Use
One of the major reason why vented propane heaters is best for your cabin is becuase of how safe it is to be used. With the heater, you don’t have to be afriad of the gas affecting you and your family. Carbon monoxide can be very deadly. By with tyhe help of a venting system, the carbon monoxide coming from the heater is directed outside far from the reach of human consumption.
It is Acceptable in Most Places
While installing most things in your house, especially things that involves plumbing, electrical, etc, some municipal requires by code to either get a permit before doing so or by code some areas might not approve its use. For this heater, it is accepted by most municiapals.
It is better to get the best heater for your cabin. Go for the best among the best and enjoy the heat it will give you while relaxing in your cabin.